Samming and setting machine mod. RAL/M
Model: RAL/M 1600-1800-2100
Skin Category: Sheepskins
Machine Type: Combined Sammying & Setting
Our experience in constructing tanning machinery has brought to the realization of the RAL/M machine, which presents constructive characteristics of extreme sturdiness, simplicity in the construction, in the maintenance, adjustments and reliability. The machine is suitable to process ovine and bovine hides.
The RAL/M is equipped with a complex security system which perfectly meets requirements requested by the relative legislation. Due to particular arrangement of the cylinder leather supporter the working area presents a notable anti-accident protection efficiency, as can be seen on diagram overleaf. The position of leather supporting cylinder permits a quick and easy feeding of skins, as well as a rapid and "mild" machine open/closing.
– The adjustment between the blade cylinder and the supporting cylinder is made by a handwheel placed on the right side of the machine, with relevant dial.
– The blade cylinder and the felt cylinder are equipped with a hydraulic device allowing their gradual approach to leather after machine closing, their speed removal and gradual re-approaching during reversal stage. This device allows to avoid marks on the leather which could be caused by the two cylinders during the above mentioned stages.
– Stretching cylinder is assembled on two connecting rods and its adjustment is made by two graduated screws on both sides of machine, in order to keep in parallel. – The drying pressure is a adjustable from 0 to 10 Tons by a simple device placed on the left side of machine.
– Leather feeding is made by rubber cylinder and felt cylinder. Such cylinders are controlled by two independent hydraulic motors. This produces a same rim speed allowing to save power, rubber and felt sleeve. Leather feeding speed goes from 18 to 36 m/min. and can be adjusted by a hydraulic device placed on the left side of machine. Automatic felt centring – Electric equipment is completely contained by a stainless steel waterproof box placed on the right side of machine. Carter are stainless steel
– If requested, the machine can be equipped with a pump that allows the automatic lubrication of all rotation and moving devices of the machine.
Wishing to improve the quality of its products, we reserve the right to change the specifications of our machines without notice. The starting and output specifications are approximate and reflect an average production run, and they must be adapted to the actual working conditions.
Request information for this product
All fields in bold are required.