information request form
Model: RAL/MRN 1600-1800-2100
Skin Category: Sheepskins
Machine Type: Out Machines With Heated Roller
Our experience in constructing tanning machinery has brought to the realization of the RAL/MRN machine, suitable for sheepskins processing, which presents constructive characteristics of extreme sturdiness, simplicity in the construction, in maintenance, adjustments and reliability. Machines with heated roller are different in the frame and in the working rollers´ disposition, in comparison to traditional sammying and setting out machines. RAL/MRN is endowed with speed in production and above all, supply´s a notable yield of the leather. Besides, the RAL/MRN is equipped with a security system which perfectly meets requirements requested by the relative legislation. Due to particular arrangement of the cylinder leather supporter, the working area presents a notable anti-accident protection efficiency. The machine is equipped with a double safety device with metal safety bar and photoelectric cells in order to be completely safe.
– The position of leather supporting cylinder permits a quick and easy feeding of skins, as well as a rapid and "mild" machine open/closing.
– The adjustment between the blade cylinder and the supporting cylinder is made by a handwheel placed on the right side of the machine, in an easily accessible position, with decimal reading on the graduated scale plate.
– The blade cylinder and the cylinder are equipped with a hydraulic device allowing their gradual approach to leather after machine closing, their speed removal and gradual re-approaching during reversal stage. This device can be inserted, not inserted or registered according to needs. This device allows to avoid marks on the leather which could be caused by the two cylinders during the above mentioned stages.
– Stretching cylinder is assembled on two connecting rods and its adjustment is made by two graduated screws on both sides of machine, in order to keep in parallel.
– The drying pressure is adjustable by springs, or by hydraulic pistons. Leather feeding is made by rubber cylinder and felt cylinder. Such cylinders are controlled by two independent hydraulic motors. This produces a same speed allowing to save power, rubber. Leather feeding speed goes from 10 to 35 m/min. and can be adjusted by a hydraulic device placed on the left side of machine.
– Electric equipment is completely contained by a stainless steel waterproof box placed on the right side of machine. Control panel is placed on the upper side of machine.
– The combined setting machine with heated cylinder model RAL/MRN fits a polished and heated chromium-plated transport cylinder. Its temperature is adjusted by a visual thermostat, placed on control panel together with a watch where it´s possible to set up starting time of cylinder heating.
– Carter are stainless steel.
– If requested the machine can be equipped with automatic lubrication device.
Wishing to improve the quality of its products, we reserve the right to change the specifications of our machines without notice. The starting and output specifications are approximate and reflect an average production run, and they must be adapted to the actual working conditions.
Request information for this product
All fields in bold are required.